While Food Safety training is a legal requirement, business owners will know that the appropriate training enhances bottom line performance and improves staff motivation.
To achieve this, food safety training courses are tailored for each business, to ensure the information covered is focused on the company’s potential food safety hazards. In addition, training methods include the use of graphics and bespoke food safety hazard caricatures, that make the training courses fun and easy for all nationalities to understand.
Handouts and exams for the level 1 course are available in various languages including Polish, Russian, Lithuanian, Latvian, Hungarian, Estonian and Slovak.
As well as providing a range of certified and in-house Food Safety Courses, Food Safety Solutions can also provide your business with help on improving your existing Food Safety Management systems (HACCP) or provide advise on attaining third party accreditation.
Food Safety Solutions can work with you and your business to help you;
- Develop a robust Food Safety Management system (HACCP).
- Achieve third party accreditation such as BRC certification (British Retail Consortium) or EIQA approval (Excellence Ireland Quality Association).
- Meet the requirements necessary to supply any of the major Irish multiples.
- Conduct independent audits of your suppliers or potential suppliers.
- Carry out Internal food safety audits to assess legal compliance whether, your in the manufacturing, retail or service sector.
The various courses that can be run by
Food Safety Solutions includes:
- Basic Food Safety (inc. HACCP) Level 1 (half day)
- EHOA Primary Food Hygiene Course – Level 2 (one and a half days)
- Management of Food Hygiene – Level 3 (one day)
- Refresher Food Safety training (half day)
- HACCP Awareness – (1 day)
- HACCP Implementation – (2 days)
- Food Allergy Awareness (half day)
- Food Labelling (half day)